Tolman Engineering, Architecture & Surveying, PLLC is a growing firm and is constantly looking for technical staff including engineers, computer aided technicians/designers and construction inspectors. We particularly value military service and veterans with service connected disabilities. Engineers that are Professional Engineers and have experience with one or more agencies such as New York State OGS/TWA/DOT/DASNY/SUNY and the Veterans Administration are preferred. Current Jamestown, NY opening include:
- Civil Engineer - 0-5 years
- Civil Engineer - Project Manager, P.E. required
- CADD Technician - Civil and/or Architectural AutoCAD experience including Civil3D
- Designer - Civil AutoCAD experience including Civil3D
- Inspectors - 2016 Construction Season all NICET levels
- TWA - Albany area
- TWA - Chautauqua County (NICET II, May through July)
We anticipate opening an new office in the Rochester area in the summer 2016 and are looking for all levels of staff for this office.
Tolman Engineering, Architecture & Surveying, PLLC provides a complete benefit package to full time employees including 10 holidays, two weeks vacation and one week sick/personal, 401K, full individual medical coverage, flexible hours and paid registration and continuing education.
Please send your resumes/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.