Tolman Engineering, Architecture & Surveying, PLLC has completed a wide range of multiple discipline projects that includes almost 40 individual projects with total construction value near $75 million. This has included multiple projects at the Butler VAMC, Erie VAMC, Syracuse VAMC, Bath VAMC and Canandaigua VAMC. Project construction value has been as much as $15.5 million and has included many multi-discipline projects. A listing of VAMC projects includes:
- Roads & Sidewalks Project
- Demolish Connecting Corridor Project
- Replace Faculty Gas Mains (Includes geothermal heating system)
- Demo Building #1
- Replace Windows Building
- Tuckpoint Building #7
- Water Tank Structural Evaluation
- Facility Water System Hydraulic Model and Evaluation
- Renovate Building #8,
- Water System Improvements (Legionella Prevention Plans, 6 buildings)
- Renovate Water System (Legionella Improvements to 6 buildings and site)
- Evaluate Tank, Paint Tank Interior/Demolish Water Tank
- Two Water Tanks and Pump Station Project
- Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contract (five year options)
- Facility Wide Sanitary Sewer Upgrade including Pump Station
- Facility Wide Security Project
- Facility Wide Cross Connection Control
- Water Loop Project
- UST replacement Project
- Building 14 Drainage Project
- Building 37 Service Piping Replacement
- Renovate Congregate Bathrooms for Bariatric
- UST Remove/Replace and Fueling Stations
- Basement Remediation Project
- Secondary Supply Streamline Project
- Replace Parking Garage Dry Fire Protection System
- CLC Outdoor Living Space Project
- Trees & Sidewalks Oval #1
- Monthly City of Orlando Sanitary Sewer Monitoring Requirements (second five year contract)
- Facility Wide Irrigation Improvements
General Services Administration
Tolman Engineering, Architecture & Surveying, PLLC was civil engineering subcontractor on two NY/NJ/Caribbean GSA contracts.We were part of a team that completed a comprehensive evaluation to determine the required improvements to the Federico Degetau Federal Building located in Hato Rey Puerto Rico.
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Tolman Engineering, Architecture & Surveying, PLLC was water resources specialists for completion of the FERC license application for the Klamath Hydroelectric Project in Oregon and California.
Tolman Engineering, Architecture & Surveying, PLLC has been completing municipal work since the inception of the company in 2002. Our first decade in business municipal work was our primary workload. Municipal work has included hundreds of projects including extensive water system, sewer system, pump stations, drainage projects, new and rehabilitation of roads, large culverts, pedestrian bridges, highway garages, dredging, environmental permitting and State Environmental Quality Reviews.
Office of Government Services
Tolman Engineering, Architecture & Surveying, PLLC was recently awarded its first major New York State OGS term contract for civil/site engineering. This contract included three years of new projects and five years to complete projects in progress.
Tolman Engineering, Architecture & Surveying, PLLC has recently been on winning teams for three TWA construction inspection contracts and two term design contracts. We will provide construction inspectors for TWA construction projects and provide civil/water resources engineering including hydraulics and hydrology analysis, survey and storm water permitting for the design contracts.